Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wadidusay?

Im listenting to some more Zap Mama. Yo daddy they are the she-izzle. Heard about the Balkan Beat Box on NPR today. They suck but i won't bash them because sometimes i end up liking music i once hated, although it really doesn't look good for the BBB.

The weather today was sub incredible for january. I left my house around 10:00 am and 50 degrees and returned 3 hours later covered with plenty of extra 39 degree moisture. My body is starting to get used to the cold, especially my toes. Maybe it is because ive come near-frostbite so many times that there are no nerve endings or blood vessels left in my toes to sense any temperature changes. Trails were beautiful. There's a layer of wet leaves over most trails which makes for sketchy fun corners. I rode down Pole's Steeple in Michaux.(crazy shit) ATV riders piss me off. I almost got hit. Some daddys and sons came by me and the sons all of a sudden started to race each other on their fun size 4-willers other past their father and subsuquently into my pussy ass. Oh, the state of humanity. Get your kids on bikes. They will learn so much more than pushing a lever with their thumb and get some excercise so that they they don't end up like the rest of the upstanding citizens of the United Cakes of Fatmerica. 64% of the American population is obese or overweight. Doesn't anyone care about that? It's been declared an epidemic by the surgeon general Richard Carmona. The state of humanity...

Sorrynocoolpictures..tomorrow.

No comments: