Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Midterms are nice in the sense that they cut down the amount of subject material on the exam, but on the other hand you have that quarter grade weighted test stress four nights compared to the previous two. AnyHO, the big 'ole English essay is over with. I had such a great feeling, everything flowed like water. Notice how my blog entry today has such an exquisite literal touch? Thats right daddy. I love that feeling during races; as in physical efforts of course. Everything flows. You can attack until your breath is raging but there's no lactic buildup burning in your legs. Nobody can touch you and what a feeling it is.

Catching the train to philthy on saturday. I'm excited to stay with dieter. It will be fun to see where all of my hard work training will put me in comparison to his riding. Learning to ride in the city will be crazy. None the less, im excited to learn it city.

No comments: