Sunday, January 22, 2006

I've been getting pretty deep on the world lately. I love being that way, but it gets pretty frightening after a lot. I think it's all this Sartre that ive been reading lately. I also passed through my first DUI checkpoint on the way home from the big chili pepper. It made me really nervous because i dont much like policemen.

I'm watcing SNL right now. The Strokes are playing and they definitely don't have the something that they used to when i first heard them. Sounds like something has changed in the effort of their singer's voice

The weather was so beautiful today. I rode mtbikes with the beatnik today. After about 5 minutes i had to shed all my layers to my shorts and jersey. It was unseemingly warm for The middle of February. I dont like that though because im sure it means that winter will come in March and then spring racing will be as muddy as possible.

So everyone tells me i look a lot like "the guy on scrubs", well whoever that is... So i look like Zach Braff and i dont watch scrubs so i found out who this guy is. I really dont look like Zach Braff.

I need to get productive.

No comments: