Thursday, January 05, 2006

Electric Demons In Love

The word that best describes me is "doofis." I walk into doors, trip over my toes, choke on words. I'm hot shit.

Pckkkchhh.

"I got so much love,
I dont know where to put it.
I feel so good
I dont know what to do.
And i dont mind
The forces of evil
If they bring me closer to you."
Thanks to Dieter Ryan Leech's fabulous blog for reminding me about Electric Six. Gay bar retro vinatge garage rock that's like helium for your ego. Right now he is probably getting down and dirty to some Ferry Corsten in the big apple schnopps. What a lucky bub, mid atlantic cyclocross rockstar, photographer ladyfriend in nyc and an affinity for electronic music. I'll be there soon enough.

Training is getting pretty serious. No time to spend at the gym after school so i was a good boy and got up at 5:00 to go. Morning people at the gym are funny. A. most all are over the age of 50 so no girlies to pump it for, B. full of B.S, C. more friendly than the evening power lifters. Some guy asked me if i wrestle. No, i race bicycles (here comes an extravagant explanation that clears up absolutely nothing.) Oh like mountain bikes?? Yeah. I used to race but i havent in a while, stopped about 4 years ago. Well what'd'ya know.
Later on... "I used to race with Floyd Landis back when he was just a kid. He'd show up to the michaux races in shorts and a button shirt because he's mennonite but he'd f*ckin' kick everyone's ass. He was just unbelieveable. Now look where he is"
"Yeah thats awesome, i heard he used to ride his bike to venues, race then ride home cause he couldn't drive there."
"Yeah he was really something else."

Funny infomercail whillst i was excercising this a.m, the sauna belt... if you wear this hot belt around your stomach for just 50 minutes, you will be as ripped as the dudes in the comercial.

Late nite comedy is dry, and hispanic. I don't find hispanics funny.

please donate a new title suggestion...

No comments: