Tuesday, January 17, 2006

.

The state of humanity.
Why do we let people like this govern ourselves? Ignorant bastards. When you think about it, it gets scary... if history really does repeat itself, where do we stand in the cycle? Are we begining to decline as a nation? Because you know we eventually will. Whatever, I'm really just a stupid kid who gets excited over nothing.

Jean Paul Sartre is my new favorite writer. He is much alike Albert Camus and if i could put it into rock and roll terms, if Camus is classic rock then Sartre is Heavy Metal. The Doobie Brothers vs. Pantera. Sartre is very philosophical in his writing, imploring the ideals of existentialism. What if when you die, you cease to exist?

I'm done with the deep shit. I think it's because i drank mate instead of coffee today. Maybe i'll stick with that from now on.

I'm definitely getting into the new wave thing right now. Check out We Are Scientists.

No comments: