Friday, February 17, 2006

Re

So much lately i've felt that i need to do something huge with my life. I'm not sure what has provoked this desire, probably the fact that before I know it I'm going to have to be taking care of myself and wiping my own ass, but I've been thinking a lot about the things that I used to dream about doing. When you're a kid you dream about becoming something big or going someplace fancy when you grow up, and now you're about to start deciding what you really do want to do when you're all "grown up" and all of those dreams come back to you in a weird sort of way. Things are no longer, "ohh i want to be an archaeologist when i grow up" but more like, how can i become one, and what course of study do i have to follow. I was a pretty adventurous little kid, and i feel like my sense of adventure is coming back to me; my wanderlust. I think i've been forgetting a lot of the things that were so important to me when i was a kid. From now on it's an adventure.

No comments: