Friday, February 10, 2006

I just read an entire 200 page book; The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien. I'm drinking some stale mah-tayy too. That book was crazy. If there is north south east and west and the world is round, you will eventually come back to where you started if you walk in a straight line. Thus all directions other than two are rendered useless. Lots of other F'd up stuff too.

I went into walmart to pick up one thing on my way home today. Too bad it is the only grocery on my end of town because when you're heading back to the ranch and you need something you can either go without it or go to wallyworld. I wish i had just gone without it. For my whole of 3 minutes inside of this monstrosity i encountered creatures the likes of which I expect to see in the next Star Wars movie and hydrogenally re-reprocessed foodstuffs. From now on, I resolve to go to Giant or Whole Foods like I normally do, the extra cost is worth the experience.

tay tay is very excited to get to penn state. I will have no summer, but it's going to be the best move of my life. Well at least this far. Wonderful places to ride and they have a very large team so i assume great support, no one making fun of me for being a (college) hippie because i probably won't be the only one in that general classification, no more opressive parents telling me what i like/dont, want/dont etc. because it could go on forever.

No comments: