Sunday, December 18, 2005

too cool for school.

Blogs are cool because everyone is doing it right? Well what now, look who's cool.

Already three weeks of work has been done and it's time for one off, just in time for me to get a cold. Cadence is very nice to work with, even for a retard like me.

Tomorrow begins the last not-even-full week of school before another much awaited break. I will be thankful for my time away and especially thankful for christmas food. M-m-m. Im not so sure about the meaning of the whole gift-giving thing, to me it seems just to be a time where people unwillingly go out of their way to do what everyone always does year after year. I can't complain about getting a whole bunch of stuff though, and i guess it does feel nice to give to other people. Except for the anti-christ(mas).

No comments: