Saturday, December 31, 2005

I got a laptop.
I'm in love with this thing.
It's a Compaq Presario v2000.
I spent 30 minutes trying to configure a wireless router on our desktop and turns out i need another cable.
I really do hate technology, but how incredible is it? Right now im sitting in the corner of my living roon stealing the neighbors wireless internet which is incredible considering that an internet connection can be wireless in the first place. And what else blows my mind is that the 5.5 lbs of plastic and plasma that is sitting in my lap has more power than the frist apollo moon landers. It's so taken for granted but techno-g blows my mind.

I have to get a job now.

Ive been off my bicycle for almost the entire break. I guess it should feel nice that i am getting a break, but i feel like a piece of shit.

If only batteries could last longer...

No comments: